Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum
The moment you decide you don’t give a damn about what anyone thinks, a certain sense of freedom takes over.
Calm and completely unbothered, you’re not about to let anyone try you. In-your-face fruit notes like blackcurrant mingle with jasmine petals, weaving a decadent web tinged with an element of sass. Bold, brash, and unafraid to bare it all, creamy sandalwood and skin musk evoke a carefree, confident kind of vibe. You know exactly who you are, and you are, in fact, the f*cking boss.
30 Day Returns
When woody notes skinny dip in a pool of ripe fruit juices, the woody fruity blend will make your heart skip a beat - and then some.
Traditionally feminine, but men love it, too.
- LMLindsay M.Verified ReviewerReviewingBitch, PleaseI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Mysterious, Refined, Sexy, Bold, AdventurousRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBitch, Please has officially dethroned Santal 33
First of all, you’d have to understand that when it comes to perfumes, colognes, essential oils, incense, essentially anything that stimulates the olfactory receptors, are the key to making a lasting, memorable first impression in any and all situations in which we find ourselves dealing with another human being. one must never underestimate the power we wield with our own unique scent profile. I learned this as a freshman in college, when my high school crush told me that i always smell intoxicating, all the time. he told me that no one else smelled like i do & he felt like a junkie whenever i was close, because he just wanted to huff my scent forever…lol. since then i have always made a point to capitalize on that, and once i started playing with niche scents & varying smell profiles…my fragrance game can’t be topped. i pair two to three different perfumes and/or essential oils every day and without fail, i always have someone, most often it’s women, stop me and ask “what perfume are you wearing?? you smell amazing!” I say all that to say this; COAR have officially taken first place in my championship lineup of all-stars scents. Santal 33 has been the reigning king, (or should i say, Queen?) for many, many years. Bitch, Please & it’s fellow cast mates have taken the scent world my storm (i honestly have no idea if this is true, but i feel very strongly that it should be) & it’s for a very good reason. Creamy, seductive & alluring sandlewood has always made me feel confident…
- CClaireReviewingBitch, PleaseI do not recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Sexy, Mysterious, Refined, Bold, AdventurousRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest ever, but...
I have never loved any fragrance as much as I love this one, but the longevity is the same as a cheap body spray. I have tried everything to make it last longer and project farther, but nothing. I am begging Confessions of a Rebel to do something about the longevity of their products. I would pay more and be a lifetime customer if I could enjoy the scent for longer than ten minutes.
- SBSheri B.Verified ReviewerReviewingBitch, PleaseI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Adventurous, Clean, Flirtatious, SexyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNew Fav!!!
Love the name, LOVE the fragrance, its delicious!
- SMShelley M.Verified BuyerReviewingBitch, PleaseI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Sexy, Flirtatious, Clean, Bold, MysteriousRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove 💗
Love the long lasting smell
- SSStacy S.Verified BuyerReviewingBitch, PleaseI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Sexy, MysteriousRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect balance of feminine and masculine notes
I didn't want a girly girl scent, but didn't want a unisex scent either. This hit all the right notes. Wanted something that smelled sexy and this one definitely didn't disappoint!