Let it linger a little while longer with this scented, shine-enhancing hair mist. Hair has the uncanny ability to hold onto scent the longest, but unlike a drying, alcohol-based eau de parfum applied directly onto your strands, our Bitch Please hair perfume pairs nourishing ingredients with the addictive fragrance you crave.
Bitch Please radiates confident, unbothered vibes at first mist, blending bold blackcurrant notes with jasmine petals, creamy sandalwood, and skin musk. Mist onto brush or directly onto hair as part of your Bitch, Please fragrance ritual.
30 Day Returns
When woody notes skinny dip in a pool of ripe fruit juices, the woody fruity blend will make your heart skip a beat - and then some.
Traditionally feminine, but men love it, too.
- EFEunice F.I recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Flirtatious, Mysterious, RefinedRated 5 stars6 months agoLoves it!
Gorgeous hair elixir, love the formula for it’s fruity scent, but I love that it actually nourishes your strands too. My favorite notes are the blackcurrant and jasmine petals. The fragrance is light yet bold, I’ll take another, bitch please!
- AAAmanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhere do you live?Rated 4 stars3 days agoLove the scent
I love the way this smells on me but was disappointed because it wasn't nearly as strong as the sample I had.
- RMRayme M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Flirtatious, Sexy, Adventurous, MysteriousRated 5 stars2 months agoA MUST HAVE!
I absolutely love this! When ever I flip my hair there's the subtle scent of this and it hasn't damaged my hair at all
- NPNess P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Flirtatious, Sexy, BoldRated 5 stars2 months agoAbsolute FAVE
Okay, I usually am VERY careful with my hair product choices, but THIS one is not that bad! Knowing the aloe extract is present, I just had to try it out, and it was all worth it! I'm over here smelling like a savage with super soft hairrr
- CCCheryl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? A few times a weekWhat is your Fragrance Personality? MysteriousRated 3 stars5 months agoSmells nice
Smells nice, but does not last long.COConfessions of a Rebel5 months ago
Hi Cheryl, thank you for your feedback! We're so happy you're loving the scent. While the hair perfume may not be the most long-lasting product in our range, it certainly does wonders with hair making it softer and shinier. We recommend trying B*tch Please EDP if you're looking for a long-lasting fragrance: https://confessionsofarebel.com/products/bitch-please?variant_id=41400080859322