You’re never one to bite your tongue, but are always one to bite back. Sweet strawberry flirts with a whisper of red apple to create a frisky, fruit-forward air, while vanilla orchid and jasmine add a creamy, sensual vibe.
Just before people assume you’re too sweet, a shot of golden rum checks them immediately with a sassy, ever-so-timely comeback. You’re certainly not one to f*ck with - and you have no problem reminding whoever tries to challenge you.
30 Day Returns
If a fragrance smells like it’s good enough to eat, chances are, it’s definitely a gourmand. Rich with notes like caramel, whipped cream, chocolate, honey, or praline, gourmand scents make you come back for another bite with their sinfully-sweet aroma.
Traditionally feminine, but men love it, too.
- ASAngela S.ReviewingBite MeI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Sexy, Clean, Bold, Mysterious, FlirtatiousRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBitten!!
I'm usually not a gormon sent person but let me tell you Bite me had me coming back for more. It's sweet but not caught in candy sweet I could Not stop smelling it. I've purchased the sample , and I just ordered the full size bottle.
- LDLynn D.Verified BuyerReviewingBite MeI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? FlirtatiousRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!
I was shopping and women came up to me and asked me what was I wearing? (My sister is cashier of the store ( but she is not allowed to service me). I started to laugh to try and figure out how I was going to say it without insulting her! Exactly "I started with it is truly called "Bite Me". I had all the women laughing and all very interesting in biting it!
- WPWendy P.Verified BuyerReviewingBite MeI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? EverydayWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Clean, SexyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome purchase
It’s smells great I was so skeptical at first because I purchased because of a YouTuber recommendation and I was curious if it really has a pleasant smell. I love it when you first spray it seems strong but as it mix with your own body chemistry it’s gives a softer smell. It’s very feminine and grown womanish I love it!! Will definitely purchase again!!!
- EEstherVerified ReviewerReviewingBite MeI recommend this productHow often do you wear fragrances? A few times a weekWhat is your Fragrance Personality? Bold, Mysterious, Refined, CleanRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoNew Date night scent!
Okay, first things first: can we talk about the BEAUTIFUL designed bottle?! She feels luxurious when I hold it, and lowkey love staring at her sitting pretty on my dresser. However, i do wish the lid was magnetic but that’s just my personal preference.
Now, the scent!
I love the juxtaposition of the notes and how well they play together. First she’s sweet and sensual then boom! Super bold! I usually steer clear from gourmand scents because they can be heavily sweet, but this one is just beautifully composed. On me she lasted a solid 6 hours and had the most delicious dry down. I’d often catch whispers of her as I went about my day. I did note the scent lasted longer on my hair, which I loved!
- CDChris D.Verified BuyerReviewingBite MeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNew scents
I am loving this line of perfumes and colognes and you have hit another home run with these two new ones. Bite me smells very delicious. Perfect name for this perfume. Careful though, it smell so good someone just might. Well played is not too over powering and can be worn everyday. I will wear both. Thank you so much for the samples. I got the sample pack in the beginning when I first heard of confessions. I always like trying out a scent before I spend the money