Get A Room
Get A Room
It’s always more fun in the shower. Whenever you’re feeling dirty, lather up with our Conditioning Body Wash. This lush formula is jam-packed with nourishing ingredients like squalane, hyaluronic acid, and jojoba oil, which hydrate and caress the skin, while niacinamide imparts a more even tone.
Bringing all heat and plenty of skin, the scent layers forbidden apple with mandarin and stripped-down woody notes. A sensual medley of vanilla, praline, and a touch of spice send your heart skipping a beat, and then some.
30 Day Returns
Consider the woody amber fragrance family to be the steamiest bedroom talk ever heard, but for your pulse points. Sweet, seductive amber notes bring the heat, while woody notes up the intensity, creating a heady, mysterious vibe.
EXPLORE THE COLLECTION
Meet Get a Room's darker, more seductive sister. You’re gonna love her.
Traditionally feminine, but men love it, too.
- VEVeronica E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this ❤️
This has quickly become my signature scent! Everyone always loves it and asks the name of the scent so they buy their own bottle!! And the body wash is luscious in it's own right!
- KFKim F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood
I liked it. My brother says it smells like culvers
- LCLashaun C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove this
I LOVE THIS SHOWER GEL. BOTTLE NEEDS TO BE A LITTLE BIGGER BUT WILL BUY AGAIN
- ACAbraham C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoNot For Me
Does not have a nice smell opening or washing!
- NFNicole F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoSmells great but no payoff
I should start by saying, I LOVE the “Get a Room” fragrance. So I bought this body wash to go with it. The wash smells so good but unfortunately it doesn’t leave any scent on your skin. And for the price, I would expect such a small body wash to leave an amazing scent out of the shower. The bottle is also a very hard plastic making it hard to squeeze.